Fish and Wildlife Service Agency Resources
- Fish and Wildlife Service Wilderness Policy
- Links to Fish and Wildlife Service Wilderness Information Websites
- 2014 Wilderness Law Symposium
- 2014 Wilderness Heroes
- Interagency Vision and Strategic Planning Documents
- Social Media for Managers
- Wilderness Connect: This is the first online social network for wilderness professionals. The purpose of the network is to help facilitate communication and stimulate ideas among wilderness managers and their partners to better serve and manage public lands designated as wilderness through the Wilderness Act of 1964 and subsequent legislation. Connect is open only to individuals having a professional wilderness connection, including, but not limited to: federal, state and local government agency employees, academics, K-12 educators, and other wilderness professionals.