Reports and MOUs
- Congressional Research Service Report: Wilderness Laws: Statutory Provisions and Prohibited and Permitted Uses
- Pinchot Institute for Conservation Report: Ensuring the Stewardship of the National Wilderness Preservation System (also known as the Brown Commission Report)
- MOUs (applicable to all agencies)
- Leave No Trace Memorandum of Understanding
- Border Patrol Memorandum of Understanding
- Memorandum of Understanding on Cooperation for Wilderness Conservation (federal agencies, United States; National Commission for Natural Protected Areas, Mexico; Parks Canada Agency, Canada)
- Interagency Vision and Strategic Planning Documents Additional MOUs that are not applicable to all agencies can be found in the toolboxes.